Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Job Search

finding jobs that don't want to make you want to become a job-head-hunting terrorist make me want to live a life of simplicity on a remote island in fiji with the rest of my homies.

my roommate says i should write down all the stuff i've done so far so here it is:

1. dell - didn't want to work on the weekends and late at night. i care more about beings social than being a successful seller of consumer computers.

2. suntrust selling credit cards to trucking companys - nuff said.

3. i went to a job fair and was 'perfect' for several telemarketer jobs

4. countless spam emails where i could make 100,000 a year working 2 hours a day

5. sony music - redesigning their website, cool, but i never heard from them

6. dell education - selling computers to schools which i have done for the past 3 years - heard nothing

7. vandy - working in international office - did this for 3 years, took in resume to office, didn't get an interview

8. nashville city and private schools - bachelor and masters in education and have presented at international conferences - hand delivered my resume to the schools - didn't get one interview

9. theres like 10 more that i just sent a resume to and never heard from.

I say all of this b/c I know there's got to be something cool out there for me. I just can't figure it out. Good thing God's in control. I'm going nuts.

No comments: